Goat Cheese Game Day Nachos
- Tortilla chips
- 2 oz. 87 Chevre goat cheese
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 4-5 pieces cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup canned black beans, cooked and drained
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 1 jalapeno, sliced or minced
- 1-2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Sour cream
- 1 tsp. Sriracha hot sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 450°.
- Prep meats and toppings as indicated in the ingredient list. (Cook, chop, dice, etc.)
- Cover the bottom of a baking sheet with foil, then spread tortilla chips over the sheet. Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top of chips. (Be sure all the chips are covered!) Then sprinkle chopped chicken, crumbled bacon, cooked beans, and goat cheese evenly across the top. If using optional jalapenos or hot sauce, add them now.
- Bake nachos for about 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted. Turn on broiler and broil another 5 minutes to melt cheese, if necessary.
- Remove game day nachos from oven. Garnish with optional toppings, distributing evenly.
- Snag a chip from the pile and enjoy!
Tangy Goat Cheese Dip
- 8 oz. of 87 Chevre goat cheese – garlic herb & cheese flavor
- 4 oz. of cream cheese
- ½ lemon, juiced (for about 2 Tbsp. lemon juice)
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- Add peeled garlic clove to food processor and process until minced.
- Add goat cheese, cream cheese, lemon, red pepper flakes, and black pepper flakes to food processor and pulse until completely combined. Scrape down sides and pulse a few more times.
- Stir in fresh minced parsley and serve.