Goat Cheese and Spinach Flatbread Pizza
- 2 flatbreads
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 oz. of 87 Chevre goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Add half the spinach and sauté until wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Add minced garlic, red pepper flakes, and black pepper to the pan along with the rest of the spinach. Sauté until everything is wilted, about 2 more minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place flatbreads on a pizza pan, pizza stone, or baking sheet.
- Evenly layer the toppings on each flatbread: spinach mixture, then parmesan and mozzarella cheeses, followed by several dollops of 87 Chevre goat cheese.
- Bake flatbreads pizzas for 5 minutes. Then, turn on the broiler and broil until cheese is melted and lightly browned. Keep an eye on it so it doesn’t burn!
- Remove from oven. Let it cool down a bit, then take a delicious piece, eat, and enjoy!